Author Topic: East Lancs RC / Rochdale CTC Hill Climb Events, September  (Read 5378 times)

Nick Green

• View Profile
East Lancs RC / Rochdale CTC Hill Climb Events, September
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:02:46 PM »
Dear all,

The Hill Climb season is fast approaching and it’s time for the anti-gravity experts to start sending in those entries.

The East Lancs RC / Rochdale CTC promote two events in September to give everyone a flying start to the Hill climb season, which are;

The East Lancs RC Two Stage Hill Climb on Sunday 10th September; and
The Beard Cup on behalf of Manchester & District CTC on Sunday 17th September.

The East Lancs Hill Climb is being organised by Andy Regan and held on Sunday 10th September, under the jurisdiction of the CTT rules and regulations, so complete the CTT entry form and send in to Andy asap.  This event has been gathering momentum every year so give it a go this year, up Huddersfield Road in the morning and up Buckstones Road in the afternoon.

The Beard Cup Hill Climb is being organised by myself on behalf of Manchester & District CTC.  The Event is publicised on the Cycling UK (CTC) Calendar and it is being held on Sunday 17th September, which is one week after the East Lancs RC 2-Stage Hill Climb on the 10th September, so brownie points are on offer for those who enter both hill climbs ?

The link to the Cycling UK web site is included here:  http://www.cyclinguk.org/event/beard-cup-hill-climb-17

The course to be used is the same as last year up out of Diggle

The HQ is the Woolyknit café in Diggle as it was last year, and I’m grateful for their support again.

The entry fee remains an inflation busting £2, which is extremely good value for the pain the competitors will go through !!!!

Please find attached the Entry Form and Parental Consent Form for the Event.

Please note all entrants under 18 must have the form countersigned by a parent or guardian.

In order to qualify for any form of Prize or Trophy you must have sent your entry form to me complete with your entry fee by the closing date of Tuesday 5th September 2017

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL TO MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES WHO MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE DISTRIBUTION ABOVE.

I look forward to receiving your entries again over the next few weeks.

Cheers

Dave

David Trippier
Club Secretary

Rochdale Group, Cyclists Touring Club
Including The East Lancs Road Club